“You never get a second chance to make a first impression.”
-Oscar Wilde/Will Rogers
With that said, let’s go big! Staging your home prior to putting it on the market to potential buyers can be crucial to the sale of your home. With scheduled professional pictures being the first step to putting your home on the market, you want your home to shine and make a great first impression for people looking online.
Once you are “On the Market, Live” your home will be featured on over 200+ websites!
Don’t know where to start; don’t worry we got you covered!
- Get rid of all clutter. Don’t move it to the closet or garage because buyers will want to see closet spaces, kitchen cabinets/pantry, garages, and basements envisioning your home as their own. Store it at a friends/or family members, a pod/shed, sell it, donate it or trash it. Once this step is complete you have conquered half the battle!
- Clean. Not just clean up, but spotless Clean! Professional photographs will capture dust on furniture, spills on bathroom vanities and fingerprints on windows and mirrors.
- Treat all carpet stains.
- Sweep and Mop all floors, baseboards and nooks and crannies.
- Dust and Windex all furniture, mirrors, light fixtures, glass doors and windows/blinds.
- Clean all kitchen appliances as well as washer/dryer.
- Repair and Replace. Patch up what you can like nicks, small wall holes, scuffs and caulk what is necessary. If you can’t repair it, ie carpet stains/odors, non-functioning appliances, toilets or fixtures, replace them.
Potential buyers appreciate the effort the owner has made to maintain their nice home.